App Description Page
☑ Employee Review.
☑ Automatically Set Stage From 'probation' to 'employee' when probation period is completed.
☑ Pre Design Editable Mail Templates.
☑ Managing employee's different stages.
☑ Employee's current stage in tree view.
☑ Employee's current stage in kanban view.
☑ Group by stage in search view.
Every employee may undergo probation stages during his term in a company. It is important to track different stages systematically to assess the performance indices of an employee. Synconics has developed a new Employee Probation module which facilitates management to track different stages of an employee performance during his probation period.
Employee Probation Plan
Automatically Set Stage From 'probation' to 'employee' when probation period is completed.
Pre Design Editable Mail Templates.
Managing employee's different stages.
Employee's current stage in tree view.
Employee's current stage in kanban view.
Group by stage in search view.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.