App Description Page
Manufacturing Inspections Reports
It is useful for any manufacturing unit that wants to improve productivity, reduce defect rates, and reduce re-work and waste. Quality Plan allows to control the quality of product that we manufacture, implementing a quality plan enables you to meet the quality standards set internally and those of our customers also. Once this module is installed in Odoo community edition, on single click you can generate product quality report at every production stage. You can configure as many reports for work orders you need. In-progress inspection report can track product, production order, control point, work order and lot number with highlighted failed parameters, etc. Also we can cross check with actual parameters with minimum & maximum tolerance. Hence we can check on-going production at any stage and monitor the progress of quality of the production. Final production quality inspection report ensure to achieve the desired results. This report is generated in Excel.
- Ensure product quality at every production stage.
- It helps to plan to improve next productions cycle.
- Avoid recalls and reputation damage.
- Anticipate production and shipment delays.
- Optimize your quality control budget.
- In-progress Inspections report can be generate for product and work orders.
- Final Inspections report can be generate for products and manufacturing orders.
- The products which fail to pass the inspection report are highlighted in red color.
- Multiple products inspection report sheet can be generated in single excel file.
In-progress Inspection Reports
Final Inspection Reports
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.