App Description Page
Google contacts synchronization
This application facilitates users and managers to synchronize their Google account related contacts with Odoo.
Users can import, export, update and delete contacts between Google contacts and Odoo.
Synchronization facilitates users to keep their Google contacts updated in their Odoo account.
Note: please check file 'README.rst' for required python package installation.
Setup in Google
To use Google contacts API users need to generate Google Client ID and Google Client Secret.
Steps are as following
Sign In with your Google account.
Create New Project
Enable Contacts API
Create Credentials and select 'Oauth client ID'.
Configure Consent Screen.
Create a Client ID. Enter the name of the application and the allowed pages on which you will be redirected.
Setup in Odoo
Install Google Contact Synchronization App from the Apps menu
Go to Settings -> General Settings and enter your Client ID and Client Secret in Google Contacts option.
Go to Google Contact -> Sync Contacts and click 'Export Contact' button.
Odoo contacts are exported in related user's Google account successfully.
Contacts in Google
Go to Google Contact -> Sync Contacts and click 'Import Contact' button.
Imported contact in Odoo
From Odoo to Google 'Export Google Contacts' scheduler will run at configured interval time and will export all contacts to Google from Odoo automatically.
From Google to Odoo 'Import Google Contacts' scheduler will run at configured interval time and will import all contacts from Google to Odoo automatically.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.