App Description Page
Repair Service - Appointments
After a ticket is created, meeting can be scheduled with the client to send a technical person or company representative for onsite visit or an appointment can be fixed for the client to visit the service center. All the appointment will be automatically linked with ticket.
Create appointment from the ticket
On ticket view customer appointment can be created with related details for the specific time duration, appointment is auto link with ticket.
All necessary information can be filled for booking an appointment.
|Meeting Subject:||Purpose of appointment creation.|
|Attendees:||Company representative and client's name.|
|Starting at:||Start Date with time of appointment.|
|Tags:||Subject related tags for appointment identification.|
|Reminders:||Set reminder time for sending email to customer.|
|Appointment Type:||Appointment types can be used to differentiate between Onsite, In-Shop, Phone Call, Remote Support, etc.|
|Location:||Address will be automatically selected from appointment type.|
Appointment in Calendar View
Easy to track appointments on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.