App Description Page
Repair Service - Paid Contract
This module extend Contract Management by adding functionality to link invoice with the contract.
By purchasing a paid contract, the service company is binded to provide X number of services to the client as defined. This module activates the contract after the contract invoice is paid.
Invoice Linked with Contract
Go to Helpdesk/Contracts/Contracts.
Fill necessary contract information, click on "Create Invoice" button to create contract invoice.
|Invoice Address:||Customer invoice address.|
|Invoiced Amount:||Total Invoice amount.|
Click on "Create Invoice" Button to create invoice for contract services.
Perform invoice operation and pay.
Contract changes to open stage automatically when invoice is paid.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.