App Description Page
Repair Service - Forum/Knowledge Base
A Forum allows a company (customer support team) and its customers to connect with the community. A forum is always a better web tool than a helpline or a FAQ section, it allows your customers to ask questions and find answers quickly, without wasting time on the phone. They can also find more information related to a product which might not be mentioned in the brochure.
To create Forum, go to Website/Configuration/Forum/Forums.
Website Forum Configuation
To configure Helpdesk forum, Go to Helpdesk/Configuration
Website Forum integration with Helpdesk
Customer can check for the answers or look for solutions before generating a ticket related to the subject.
The customers can put in their comments or suggestions on the questions, answers and rate the solution provided. New questions can be raise if the solution is not found in the forum.
Ticket Share on the Forum
The company's customer support executive can quickly create Knowledge Base (Q&A) from the back-end ticket through 'Share on the Forum' button.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.