App Description Page
Landed Cost on Average Costing
- Average Landed Cost is the calculated value of your stockable products, using the Average Costing method.
Formula: Total Costs / Total Units on Hand.
What is included in your Landed Cost?
- The costs incurred in transporting an stockable item from the place of purchase to our premises. These might include: freight, insurance, duties, and so on. Landing costs should be included in the value of the stock; e.g. you might pay $100 to your supplier for an stockable item, but it also costs a further $50 in freight.
How is Average Cost calculated?
- The Average Cost is a costing method; it is equal to the total cost / the total stock on hand.
This application enables automatic update of product cost prices for average costing methods. Product cost prices will be updated when stockable product is purchased, received and when landed cost is applied on that receipt picking.
- Calculate Landed cost when product Costing Method is Average Cost (AVCO).
- Application is compatible with community as well as enterprise.
- Calculation is calculated as per Odoo standard logic.
Create Product Category by going to Inventory -> Configuration -> Products -> Product Categories. Fill details like Costing Method, Inventory Valuation and Account Stock Properties.
- Costing Method : Average Cost (AVCO)
- Inventory Valuation : Automated
Account Stock Properties:
- Set 'Current Assets' type of account in Stock Input Account, Stock Output Account, Stock Valuation Account and Stock Journal.
Set Product Category in Product to Calculate Product Cost according to average costing method.
Create A Purchase Order for product with category of average cost costing method.
Confirm that order and create a receipt (Picking).
Transfer Receipt (Picking) to receive product quantity and update product cost price.
Now we can see, Product Cost is updated as per Average Costing Method.
Apply Landed Cost
Create landed cost for transferred receipt (picking) and Validate it.
Product cost is updated as per average costing method after applying landed cost.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.