App Description Page
A credit limit is the maximum amount of credit offered to a customer. Set up a credit limit ensures that the amount of this credit is consistent with the financial capacities of each customer. Set up credit limits is one of the key tools to avoid overdue invoices and bad debts.
This application provides functionality of set credit limit for individual customers. When customer request for goods and in Odoo while confirming the quotation system will check past due amount of the customer and it will compare with his credit limit. If order amount is more than customer's credit limit system will automatically update order status as 'CC HOLD'.
The credit limit is used to limit the amount of loss that a business will sustain if a customer does not pay. The amount of a credit limit is established by the credit department. The amount of the credit limit is based on a number of factors, such as:
1) A customer's credit score.
2) The customer's payment history with the company.
3) The customer's financial results and financial position, as described in its financial statements.
4) The presence or absence of any personal guarantees or other collateral.
- Allow to set credit limit for individual customers.
- System will automatically check customer credit limit and update order status as 'CC HOLD'.
Assign Credit Limit on Customer
Create Sale Order
Credit Code Hold
Approve/Reject Hold Orders
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.