App Description Page
Product Attribute Image
In this application new attribute type is added as 'Image'. when user select the attribute type as the image system is allow user to add the image in attribute value. Image is appears on ecommerce website.
It helpful to portal user (customer) to identify the product attribute (style). Also helpful to companies to grow his business.
- Add image in attribute value and show on website.
- Customer can easily select attibute by selecting image on website.
1) Select Attribute type as 'Image'.
2) Add Image in Attribute Values.
3) Add Attribute and Attribute values on product template.
In product page on website, customer can see attribute values as images and select any option.
Customer can see selected option on Cart page, Payment page and on order confirmation page.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.