App Description Page
Repair Service - Recurring Service Ticket
This modules creates automatic tickets for a service task which is scheduled to be done on certain intervals. e.g. For annual maintainance contract (AMC) a ticket is generated to do the service at certain interval (Monthly, Quarterly, etc.).
Ticket Recurring Configuration
Configure number of recurring tickets in 'Recurring Number', set 'Recurring Interval' with 'Recurring Unit', set 'First Date' to start and Click on the 'Process' button to start ticket recurring process.
|Name:||Recurring ticket name.|
|Partner:||Define customer name.|
|Recurring Interval:||The duration between the recurring tickets.|
|Recurring Number:||Set recurring number of tickets.|
|Recurring Unit:||Set recurring unit for day or month or year.|
|First Date:||Ticket recurring start date.|
Recurring Ticket History
Show all the recurring tickets, Go to Helpdesk/All Tickets/Recurring Tickets
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.