Saudi HR: GOSI Contribution
The General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) is a Saudi Arabian government agency concerned with social insurance in the country.Calculations for the GOSI are based on earning of an employee, employee's nationality and deduct the amount from employee payslip.
Odoo Community & Enterprise
App Description Page
Saudi HR: GOSI Contribution
The General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) is a Saudi Arabian government agency concerned with social insurance in the country.
Calculations for the GOSI are based on earning of an employee and employee's nationality.
Employee GOSI Detail
We need to create record for each employee with GOSI number.
When HR Manager will generate payslip system will automatic calculate GOSI if GOSI detail exist on employee personal information.
According to GOSI Government rules and employee nationality system will calculate the amount.
Applied Amount on Employee record.
As per GOSI rules, system will deduct amount from employee's salary which employee nationality is Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
Company Contribution Report
According to rules, Company will also contribute some amount based on employee nationality and gives to GOSI Organization. We can get Country wise information i.e. For Saudi, Non Saudi and Bahrain.
You can print report for multiple or single record.
We can get the information for specific time period.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.