App Description Page
Stripe Recurring Payment
Recurring Payments, also known as AutoPay, are automatic payments where customer authorize vendor to collect the total charges from his credit card or bank account every month. This amount is deducted on the due date of every billing cycle, so that you never have to worry about late fees.
Add New Card
Make Recurring Invoice
|Name:||Name is a way to know which Recurring invoice it applies towards.|
|Partner:||Define Customer name.|
|Recurring Unit:||Option is available like Days, Weeks, Months.|
|Recurring Interval:||Multiply with interval unit like if we give value '2' system will create recurring invoice every 2 months.|
|Recurring Number:||How many recurring invoice want to create by a user.|
|Token:||Needs to select payment token stored by portal customer which will be used for Stripe recurring payment.|
|First Date:||Recurring start Date.|
Save information & click on 'Process' button for the start recurring.
Cancel Recurring Plan - Odoo
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.