Synconics App Store Terms Conditions:
This is a Legal Agreement between Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Customers covering customer’s purchase and use of apps developed by Synconics. It is assumed that on purchasing the app, the customer acknowledges the understated terms and conditions of this agreement. The customer will lose all the rights to use the app on breaching this agreement. Under these circumstances, the customer must cease using it and terminate all copies and derivatives of the app.Synconics can ignore any requests that do not adhere to the present conditions.
By purchasing apps, you agree to the below-specified terms and conditions:
- All the apps available on Synconics App Store are developed by Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and the owner of all the apps. We do not allow the use of our app/theme/module for multiple uses to your multiple clients, company's and for multiple instances (Port), even for SAAS based infrastructure. The apps are to be used for the end client or the end-user only. We do not allow you to broadcast our app/theme/module in any form of media or networking site or app store without our approval.
- Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will remain the owner of all the app sold on the Synconics App store, even though additional customization, additional features are added to the Synconics modules/themes/apps with the feedback from the client, through the paid customization or through paid migration client's have got it done. If Synconics modules/themes/apps are migrated or downgraded by any third party developer or consultant, the proprietary ownership will still remain with Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for the base as well as for the migrated version.
- Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,., hereinafter referred to as "Synconics", is the copyright holder of all the Apps. All the Apps or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. Synconics reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license of our Apps.
- Source Code ownership will remain in the hands of Synconics. Source code cannot be changed by any third person. And if so, Synconics will not be liable and responsible for our Apps.
- If Synconics found any alteration in the Base code of Odoo, Synconics will not be responsible for any features mention in purchased Apps.
- Customers cannot give, sell, distribute, sub-license, or portion of our Apps to any 3rd party, person, or company. Customers cannot place our Apps on a server so that it is accessible via a public network for distribution purposes.
- Any action to break license-related source code will not be tolerated. A warning will be issued if any person is found breaking the source code. If the violation still continues, strict legal action will be taken against the said party.
- You must not use any part of the code partially or wholly with any other Apps, software, or websites.
- Our Odoo Apps can be used on Odoo.sh platform however, we do not ensure compatibility. We do not provide any free support services for our apps for Odoo.sh platform.
- It is advisable to back up your data and install our Apps on the test link before installation in a live environment. Synconics will not be liable for any damages (including any loss of profits: incidental or consequential) caused to the customer, your information, and your business arising out of the use or inability to use our Apps.
- We, as a merchant, will be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholders having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Confliction with other 3rd party Apps
Synconics will not be liable for any functionality of their Apps in conflict with other 3rd party apps. If purchased apps lose their usability when there is such functionality conflict, Synconics cannot be held responsible for any such cases.