App Description Page
POS Delivery Boy
This module allows you to assign the delivery boys and manage the all sales delivery orders through our app.
You could be running a restaurant or groceries or any kind of store and can use this app for managing a fleet of drivers to do home delivery.
Point Of Sale Session
|POS users have to enable this option to access delivery boy.|
Assign Sales Delivery Order
|POS managers will be able to assign sales delivery order to delivery boy.|
Manage Sales Delivery Order in POS
Open delivery boy session and show all assigned sales delivery order in pos screens.
Click on icon show all product details of sales delivery order.
Click on icon show payment screen and validate the order in pos for delivered sale delivery.
Delivered Order & Invoice Payment in Backend
|Sale Delivered Order & Invoice payment at backend side.|
Delivered Order in POS
|Click on "Deliver Orders" button show all delivered order and status in pos screens.|
Return Sale Delivered Order
POS user can search Order by number which is shown on deliveries order to the customer. Also it will show the return status like partially returned, returned, nothing returned.
For generate return order POS user need to click on return icon and update return qty in popup window.
|Return delivery order in backend.|
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.