App Description Page
POS Payment Group
Managing different payment methods in a group will be easy when they are a huge amount of payment methods are defined for POS.
This application facilitates POS user to manage multiple payment journals as a group. like cash journal group, bank journal group, On-line payment journal group, etc.
User can easily configure payment groups.
User can easily manage payment groups on payment screen.
It also reduces payment screen space size for POS.
Create Payment Groups
|Menu Sequence:- POINT OF SALE -> CONFIGURATION -> Payment Groups
|User can simply create a payment group with related company & select multiple payment journal that comes in that payment group accordingly.
Configure Payment Group in payment journal
|Here user can select preferable group for all payment journals.
Configure POS Session
|Here user can select preferable payment method to be used in POS session & enable the view of 'payment journal group'.
Show Payment Group Button
|Here user can click on different payment groups & view below multiple payment journal a coming under those group.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.