App Description Page
Repair Service - Ticket Merging
At times multiple tickets are created for a particular issue through separate channels. To avoid conflicts all related tickets can be merged together and the communication can be streamlined.
Once the ticket is merged all the information can be consolidated and the manual process to copy the information and delete the source ticket is avoided.
The ticket from which the merger action is initiated will be considered as the Source ticket and will become a part of the destination ticket.
Source Ticket View
Destination Ticket View
Ticket Merge Process
In source ticket detail view, click on the "More" button on top-right corner and choose merge option.
Select destination ticket from the drop-down menu and click on "Merge" button for merge ticket into destination ticket.
Destination Ticket After Merge
After merge process is done, all the necessary information from source ticket are merge into destination ticket and source ticket is automatically linked with destination ticket.
Source Ticket After Merge
Source ticket will be automatically cancel after merging with destination ticket.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.