App Description Page
Repair Service - Ticket Rework
Rework tickets are the tickets on which the work is done and ticket is closed, but is re-opened for the certain reason or if the customer solution is not resolved.
With Ticket Rework module, a seperate ticket will be created from the original ticket for better tracking.
Go to Helpdesk/All Tickets/Tickets.
To create a new ticket for rework, navigate to a resolved ticket view, click on the More button in the top-right corner and choose 'Rework' option.
When you select this option, a new ticket will be created from the original ticket with "Rework" added to the subject. You will also see a pop-up that will allow you to write rework reason/description on the ticket.
Rework Ticket View
New ticket for rework is created with ticket number '/RE' and 'Rework' will be added to the subject. The rework description will be linked with the origin ticket and the previous ticket description will be added to the new rework ticket.
The original ticket can be accesed through 'Original Ticket' button in the ticket view provided on the top-right corner.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.