App Description Page
Inter Warehouse Transfer
This application benefits inventory managers & users to transfer different products related stock between multiple warehouses managed under a same company
Here approval of a responsible person for example inventory manager will be required for internal warehouse stock transfer requests generated by different inventory users.
|Menu Sequence: Inventory -> Internal Warehouse Transfer -> Inter Transfer|
|Inventory user has rights for create an internal transfer order between inter warehouse locations.|
|From Source Location - SWH/Stock|
|To Destination Location - GWH/Stock|
View Create Transfer Order
By clicking on "GENERATE TRANSFER" button system will create transfers according to selected locations.
System will create 2 Transfers.
1. Source location to Transit location.
Select Transfer Orders
|By clicking on transfer records inventory users will be able to manage and proceed it ahead.|
Validate Transfer Order
|Inventory user will validate transfer orders.|
Configuration For Inter Warehouse Transfers Approval
|Menu Sequence: Inventory -> Settings|
|Select 'Approve Inter Warehouse Transfers' option to enable approval flow for internal warehouse transfer.|
Confirm Inter Warehouse Transfer Orders
Inventory user are able to create request for Internal Transfer.
|Inventory Manager have rights for Approve user request.|
Generate Inter Warehouse Transfers
|After approval of a responsible person inventory users will be able to generate transfers by clicking on 'GENERATE TRANSFERS' button.|
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.