App Description Page
Inter Warehouse Transfer
This application benefits inventory managers & users to transfer different products related stock between multiple warehouses managed under a same company
Here approval of a responsible person for example inventory manager will be required for internal warehouse stock transfer requests generated by different inventory users.
|Menu Sequence: Inventory -> Internal Warehouse Transfer -> Inter Transfer
|Inventory user has rights for create an internal transfer order between inter warehouse locations.
|From Source Location - SWH/Stock
|To Destination Location - GWH/Stock
View Create Transfer Order
By clicking on "GENERATE TRANSFER" button system will create transfers according to selected locations.
System will create 2 Transfers.
1. Source location to Transit location.
Select Transfer Orders
|By clicking on transfer records inventory users will be able to manage and proceed it ahead.
Validate Transfer Order
|Inventory user will validate transfer orders.
Configuration For Inter Warehouse Transfers Approval
|Menu Sequence: Inventory -> Settings
|Select 'Approve Inter Warehouse Transfers' option to enable approval flow for internal warehouse transfer.
Confirm Inter Warehouse Transfer Orders
Inventory user are able to create request for Internal Transfer.
|Inventory Manager have rights for Approve user request.
Generate Inter Warehouse Transfers
|After approval of a responsible person inventory users will be able to generate transfers by clicking on 'GENERATE TRANSFERS' button.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.