App Description Page
Inventory Stock Nearest Warehouse
In huge industries to manage inventory effectively, different warehouses are situated at different remote locations.
This Application facilitates inventory users to bifurcate and manage different warehouses for customer requests coming from different physical areas / postal codes for example Los Angles, San Fransisco, New York etc.
Here inventory users will also be able to define multiple nearest warehouses in a single warehouse configuration so that if any inventory will not available in defined warehouse than system will map and define respective warehouse automatically for available quantity as configured to fullfill inventory demand.
Inventory Nearest Warehouse
For configuration, Go to Inventory-> Configuration-> Warehouses
Here Inventory managers will configure every warehouse by defining zip code range and nearest warehouses
For example here warehouse Americold will be managed for customer requests coming between 400001 - 400005 and 410001 - 410005 zip code range
Also 3 warehouses are defined as nearest warehouses for Americold here
So when any product quantity will not be available in warehouse Americold then system will search in defined respective nearest warehouses zip code wise automatically.
Here one customer John Pual is created in the system with zip code as 400001.
So when a sales order is generated from the customer named John Paul then for product lines system has mapped and defined nearest warehouses zip code wise automatically for non available products quantity here.
When system will not find products available quantity from nearest warehouses then it will define default warehouse automatically in respective sales order lines.
For example Synconics Warehouse
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.