App Description Page
Stripe eCommerce Recurring Order Payment
Recurring Payments, also known as AutoPay, are automatic payments where customer authorize vendor to collect the total charges from his credit card or bank account every month. This amount is deducted on the due date of every billing cycle, so that you never have to worry about late fees.
In Product activate "Add Product for Recurring" for recurring product.
Make Recurring Order
In the Review Order screen show recurring product details and fill the Recurring Units, Interval, Number and Click on the "Process Checkout" button.
|Recurring Unit:||Option is available like Days, Weeks, Months.|
|Recurring Interval:||Multiply with recurring unit like if we give value '2' system will create recurring invoice every 2 months.|
How many recurring order want to create by a user.
Notes: Set "-1" in recurring number for infinity time recurring.
In the Confirm Order screen show payment methods and product details.
Select Stripe payment method and fill the credit card details or select token for make current and recurring order payment after Click on the "Pay Now" button.
If Stripe payment will be approved, recurringg Order will be Confirmed and recurring plan created on stripe and recurring order created on Odoo side.
Payment details will be displayed at Stripe.
Recurring Order Details
Recurring order record will be created with order recurring details.
Stripe Subscription Details
Cancel Recurring Plan - Odoo
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.