App Description Page
Education Management Information Systems
Our Education Management Information Systems functions provide you with complete control of school communications, resources and your data.
Education Management Information System (EMIS) is specially designed to monitor the performance of education programs offered by the institute and to manage the distribution and allocation of educational resources. Of course, in the field of education, EMIS has specific roles to help an educational institution grow.
To create new User, go to Settings/Users & Companies/Users.
At the time of users creation give proper rights to related user.
To create new School, go to Education Resource/Configuration/School.
Easily manage Parent/Child School records.
Maintain Manager and Principal history on school.
To create new Stage, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Course Management/Stage.
To create new Course, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Course Management/Course.
To create new Batch, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Course Management/Batch.
To create new Student Book, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Course Management/Book.
To create new Standard, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Standards Management/Standards.
Maintain all students history as per standard, class and subjects.
To create new Divisions, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Standards Management/Divisions.
Defined available facility of division.
To create new Class Rooms, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Standards Management/Class Rooms.
To create new Classes, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Education Configuration/Classes.
Classes are maintain as per school wise. Class teacher and number of students and other information's are mention on related class.
To create new Subject, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Subject Management/Subject.
Manage Standard and Class Teacher history as per subject.
To create new Hobby, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Education Configuration/Hobby.
Define it on student view.
To create new Language, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Education Configuration/Languages.
Define on student view, how many languages are aware of student.
To create new Religion, go to Education Resource/Configuration/Education Configuration/Religion.
To create new Student, go to Education Resource/Student.
Define all related information's on view and save student record.
To create new Student Invoice, go to Education Resource/Student/Create Invoice(Btn).
Invoice is created for student standard related assign books.
To create new Notice Board, go to Education Resource/Notice Board.
Notice Board related any updates, you can use "Send Notification Mail" button and send mail all subject related Teachers.
To create new Parent, go to Education Resource/Parent.
Create student parent record with necessary details with his students history.
To create new Class Teacher, go to Education Resource/Class Teacher.
To Print Report List Of Students, go to Education Resource/Reporting/List Of Students.
List of students are print as per different filters.
To Report Analysis of Student(s) Remarks & Mistakes, go to Education Resource/Reporting/Analysis of Student(s) Remarks & Mistakes.
To Report Student(s) I-card, go to Education Resource/Student/Action/Print Id-Card.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.