App Description Page
Account Fiscal Year
Application helps accountant/account manager to manage fiscal years, fiscal year periods and generate opening and closing entries for fiscal year.
- Manage fiscal years and its periods.
- Generating opening and closing entries for fiscal year.
- Option to cancel opening entry.
For instance, Fiscal Year 2018 needs to be closed.
To define new fiscal year, go to Invoicing/Configuration/Periods/Fiscal Years
Periods can be defined in two formats: Monthly Periods and 3 Months Periods
For instance, to create monthly periods, click on Create Monthly Periods button.
Opening Entries Accounts
Define Income and Expense account for opening entries (if not created).
Opening Income Account
Opening Expense Account
Opening Entries Journal
To define Opening Entries Journal, go to Invoicing/Configuration/Accounting/Journal
Set previously created accounts in Default Debit Account and Default Credit Account
Generating Opening Entries
To generate Opening Entries, go to Invoicing/Periodic Processing/End of Period/Generate Opening Entries
Click on Create button to generate opening entries.
Generated opening entries
Click on Post button to Post this journal entry.
Cancel Fiscal Year Closing Entries
To cancel fiscal year closing entries, go to Invoicing/Periodic Processing/End of Period/Cancel Closing Entries
Enter Fiscal Year whose closing entries needs to be cancelled.
Click on Cancel Closing Entries button to cancel closing entries.
Once the closing entries are cancelled, you will no longer find opening entries for current fiscal year. To create opening entries for current fiscal year, you need to re-generate opening entries.
Close Fiscal Year
To close fiscal year, go to Invoicing/Periodic Processing/End of Period/Close a Fiscal Year
Enter Fiscal Year to close.
Click on Close Fiscal Year button to close it.
To close a period, go to Invoicing/Periodic Processing/End of Period/Close Period
Click on Close Period button to close it.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.