App Description Page
Repair Service - Forum/Knowledge Base
A Forum allows a company (customer support team) and its customers to connect with the community. A forum is always a better web tool than a helpline or a FAQ section, it allows your customers to ask questions and find answers quickly, without wasting time on the phone. They can also find more information related to a product which might not be mentioned in the brochure.
To create Forum, go to Website/Configuration/Forum/Forums.
Website Forum Configuation
To configure Helpdesk forum, Go to Helpdesk/Configuration
Website Forum integration with Helpdesk
Customer can check for the answers or look for solutions before generating a ticket related to the subject.
The customers can put in their comments or suggestions on the questions, answers and rate the solution provided. New questions can be raise if the solution is not found in the forum.
Ticket Share on the Forum
The company's customer support executive can quickly create Knowledge Base (Q&A) from the back-end ticket through 'Share on the Forum' button.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.