App Description Page
Repair Service - Ticket Out-take Form
The Outtake Form is similar to the Intake Form, but it is designed to share with your customer after work is done. Using it customer can review and confirm the work that has been completed to their satisfaction, also agree your terms by signing it at the end of the job.
Outtake in Ticket
Go to Helpdesk/All Tickets/Tickets.
Once Intake process will completed, Outtake process will be started. Add required details in ticket then click on sending Outtake confirmation mail to customer.
Edit details if wish and share outtake details with customer via email.
Click on Send outtake by email button for Outtake online confirmation link will be send to customer via email.
Open link from receiving mail, customer can verify all details.
Verify all details and accept the Outtake confirmation via Accept Outtake OR Reject Outtake.
Customer have 2 choice in Outtake form.
- Accept Outtake
- Reject Outtake
Outtake Confirmation Process
Verify all details and accept the Outtake confirmation via Accept button.
Once click on accept button customer will add own signature and confirm outtake.
Once customer is signed then ticket is automatically Solved and send message to responsible person.
Once customer will confirm outtake then customer confirmation signature will appear on outtake form.
Customer able to print Outtake form and save its copy.
Outtake Backend Completion Ticket View
Customer signature is auto attached in ticket and ticket work is completed from customer side.
Outtake Rejection Process
Customer will verify all details and if not satisfied then Reject Outtake form via Reject button and fill rejection valuable reason.
Outtake Backend Rejection Ticket View
Once outtake is rejected then ticket move on same stage with rejection reason.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.