App Description Page
Helpdesk - Ticket Timesheet
The Time-tracking feature tracks the time spent on customer support or by the employee working on a certain task for a particular ticket. It tracks time spent on a ticket using the start and stop timer button available on the ticket view. In case the user doesn't operate start/stop timer button, then the log time can be fended manually in the timesheet. The total time spent is automatically summed up when the ticket is closed.
Module Installation & Configuration
To enable the timesheet module, go to Helpdesk/Configuration/Settings -> tick 'Timesheet on Ticket' boolean.
Start & Stop Timesheet
Select timesheet project and click on start button to start the timesheet timer and it will run till the timer is stopped.
The form view will show the total time spent from the work started till the timer is stopped. On every start & stop a new line will be created showing the time spent in that duration. The total time spent for every timesheet line is automatically sumed up when the ticket is closed.
Only One Project Configuration
To configure Only One Project, go to Helpdesk/Configuration/Settings
When the boolean 'Only one Project?' is ticked, by default only one type of project will be set in ticket.
When the boolean 'Only one Project?' is unticked, then any type of projects can be used to create a Helpdesk ticket.
'Only One Project?' Configured
If the boolean 'Only One Project?' is ticked, the project field will not be visible on the ticket view. The default configured project will be automatically selected.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.