App Description Page
Payment Gateway: Cash on Delivery
Add payment acquirer 'Cash on Delivery' for portal customers. This module provides invoice manager to create flexible payment rules with many options.
This cash on delivery payment acquirer rules help to improve your payment handling process by providing cash on delivery payment restrictions based on country, state, zipcode and minimun amount and maximum amount other data.
This module is compatible with
Configure cash on delivery rule, add extra fees and extra fees product on cash on delivery credentials tabs.
Cash on Delivery Rules
|Minimum amount:||Set minimum amount for apply for cash on delivery payment method on sale order.|
|Maximum amount:||Set maximum amount with tax included or tax excluded amount for apply for cash on delivery payment method on sale order.|
On selected products cash on deliery available.
Notes: If this field empty then apply cash on delivery payment method on all products.
Here you can configure COD applicability by selecting country, states and zipcode.
Notes: If zipcode field is empty then apply cash on delivery payment method on all zipcodes.
|COD Availability Message:||Manager can write 'Cash on Delivery' availability message here.|
|COD Unavailability Message:||Manager can write 'Cash on Delivery' unavailability message here.|
|COD Unavailability Message Payment:||Manager can write unavailability message for payment screen in this field.|
|Show Policy:||If this boolean will be tick manager can add policy content for product screen.|
Cash on Delivery Workflow
Also see cash on delivery policy content.
Cash on Delivery Payment Collection
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.