App Description Page
Integration of Wallee Payment Acquirer with Odoo
Wallee makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website no matter which processor or payment method you use to process your payments.
Accept payments from customers anywhere in the world with the Wallee Odoo App and process all your payments via a standardized API over a huge selection of payment processors.
Wallee is a payment gateway service provider allowing merchants to accept credit card payments through their website and over an Internet Protocol connection.
This module provides functionality for portal customers to make payments with using Wallee payment acquirer.
This module is compatible with.
1. Redirection to the acquirer website: Payment using redirect to Wallee payment page.
2. Payment from Odoo: Payment using Iframe with Wallee different payment methods in Odoo.
Payment Transaction with Wallee
1) Redirect to Wallee Payment Page:
I) Shop Payment Flow:
II) Invoice Payment Flow:
Select invoice and click on Pay Now button.
2) Payment from Odoo Flow(iFrame):
I) Shop Payment
II) Invoice Payment
Notes: If you check with the "Store card details for feature use" option and make a payment, the token will be automatically saved in Wallee side.
The same customer can pay by token for the next order payment(One Click Payment).
Authorize & Capture Payment Transaction
Void Unsettled Transaction
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.