App Description Page
POS Loyalty & Rewards Program
This module benefits retailers to boost their sales and to catch attention of customers. It is very useful at the time of occasion & festival season to provide different types of loyalty and rewards to customers.
When customer purchase something then related loyalty points will be added into there accounts and increased with each purchase.
Customers can redeem their points easily and rewards are given on their points for ex. free product, discount on products and resale.
Loyalty Program creation
|POS managers will be able to create and manage different loyalty programs.|
|Menu Sequence: Point of Sale -> Products -> Loyalty Program|
|Name : Give suitable name to loyalty program for ex. New Year Program or Christmas Program etc.|
|Points per currency : Assign value here that will be multiplied with sale price and points will be increased accordingly.|
|Points per order : Assign value here, will be earned for each POS order a customer generates.|
|Points per product : Assign value here will be earned for each products that is purchased by a customer.|
|Points rounding: Gives rounding precision.|
|Rule Type : Select on which thing rules will be applied for ex. Product, Product Categories.|
|Cumulative : If it is enabled, points won from this rule will be added with other defined rules.|
|Gift Reward Type Description:|
|Gift product : Select a product that you wish to give as a gift.|
|Point cost : Points will be deducted when gift will be received.|
|Minimum points : minimum required points to earn in order to get reward.|
|Discount Reward Type Description:|
|Discount : Specify discount percentage.|
|Resale Reward Type Description:|
|Resale : Resale is to convert customer's points into order price.|
Point Of Sale Session
|POS users have to enable this option to access loyalty program.|
Select a customer to give loyalty points.
Here 'Joseph Parker' is a first time customer, that's why his earned points are zero.
Win Loyalty Points based on rule
|Here 'Joseph Parker' customer is selected and loyalty points are added based on loyalty program configuration.|
Validate POS order
|POS user will validate pos order.|
POS order receipt
|At the time of POS receipt generation all loyalty points related summary will be displayed on POS receipt.|
|On backend side loyalty points will be calculated and displayed.|
|Menu Sequence: Point of sale - Orders|
|Loyalty points are also tracked customer wise.|
View Reward Popup
By clicking on 'Reward' button a reward will be applied on POS order.
If multiple rules are set then system will ask POS user to select for a particular reward from a filtered selection pop-up.
Apply Gift Reward
|After applying reward related benefits will be given to respective customers.|
Apply Discount Reward
|While applying discount reward discount will be given on POS order based on loyalty point configuration.|
Apply Resale Reward
|After applying resale reward a resale product will be added to pos order lines and related points will be deducted.|
POS order receipt
|View points summary with their won & lost points with proper calculation.|
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.