App Description Page
POS Product Return
This application will help POS user to return the products from the POS screen and equalises all related return Stock Pickings & Refund Invoices automatically created.
POS users will be able to take returns of products from any user sessions and can generate return receipts as well as Return Invoices without leaving their POS window.It facilitates Users as following :-
- Direct Return functionality from front end without leaving POS session.
- All users sessions will be synchronized while selecting Return POS Order.
- No longer lengthy process to manually generate Return Invoices & Pickings from Backend Side repeatedly.
- Partially as well as Full order return among multiple products.
Point Of Sale Configurations
Authenticate User: While enable this option system will ask Authentication code on POS 'Return Order' screen, if user code is match then allow to return products otherwise it will not allowed.
Return Button on POS Screen will only be visible if this configuration will be done.
All Orders Option On POS Screen
Apply Return Order with Auth Code
Select POS Order And Update Return Qty
For generate return order POS user need to click on return icon and update return qty in pop-up window.
Validate Return Order
On backend system will automatically create return Delivery order & Credit note related to the return order.
Order Return Receipt
Return Order & Refund Invoice
Reflections On Opening & Closing Balance
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.