App Description Page
This module can be used by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- Configure dynamic coupon rules.
- Generate number of coupons based on customers, customer categories and generic.
- Generate unique code for coupons.
- Automatic send coupons to customers via mail.
- Automatic expire coupons based on its validity.
- Keep track of Sale Order in which coupon is used.
- Limit maximum discount applicable on Sales Order.
Coupon Rules and Coupons
To configure Coupon Rule, go to Sales/Products/Coupon Rule.
Once coupon rule is confirmed, its coupons will be available for customers.
|Reward:||Type of reward|
- Discount: Reward will be provided as discount on sales order
- Product: Free product will be provided as reward on sales order if product is already added in order lines
- Free Shipping: Shipping charges will be free as reward on sales order if shipping charges are applied
|Apply Discount:||Type of Discount|
- Percentage: Entered percentage discount will be provided as reward on sales order
- Fixed Amount: Entered fixed amount discount will be provided as reward on sales order
|Discount Apply:||Discount to apply on|
- On Order: Discount will be applied on whole order
- On Cheapest Product: Discount will be applied on the cheapest product of order
- On Specific Product: Discount will be applied on the selected specific product
|Max Discount Amount:||Maximum discount that can be provided on sale order.|
If discount amount exceeds maximum discount of applied coupon, it will apply maximum discount amount.
|Validity:||The expiry date of coupon will be after entered number of days|
If 0, coupon will have no expiry date
|Website:||Restrict coupon usage to this website|
|Based on Products:||On purchase of selected product, reward will be given on sale order|
|Min Quantity:||Minimum required product quantity to avail reward|
|Min Purchase Of:||Minimum required sale order amount to avail reward|
GENERATE COUPON option will open a wizard form to configure coupon generation details.
|Generation Type:||Choose option to generate coupon|
- Number of Coupons: Generic coupons will be generated
- Number of Customers: Customer specific coupons will be generated
|Based On:||Choose option based on which coupon will be generated for customers|
- Customers: Coupons will be generated for selected customers
- Customer Category: Coupons will be generated for customers of selected categories
|Number of Coupons:||Number of coupons to generate based on above configuration|
Once coupons are generated, Coupons will be send to customer via Email automatically, if coupon is assinged to any customer.
SEND BY EMAIL option is used to manually send Email to customers.
Cancel option is used to cancel coupon rule.
It will open a wizard to enter cancellation reason.
Cancel Coupon Rule option will cancel the coupon rule and its related valid coupons.
Once coupon rule is cancelled, the cancellation reason is added to coupon rule under Cancellation Notes.
Expire option is used to expire coupon rule and its related coupons manually. Once coupon rule is expired, it cannot be reused again.
Sale Coupon Expire scheduler will run at configured time to expire coupons automatically based on its expiration date.
Apply Coupon option in Sale Order will allow sales person to enter coupon code.
It will open a wizard to enter coupon code.
Apply Coupon option will apply coupon in Sale Order.
If coupon is valid, it will be applied on order.
If coupon is invalid, it will raise Warning specifying reason.
Reward lines will be added as per order lines grouped by applied taxes.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.