App Description Page
This module can be used by manufacturers of consumer packaged goods or by retailers, to be used in retail stores as a part of sales promotions.
- Configure dynamic promotion rules.
- Configure promotion rules based on its usage type: Automatic and Use promo code.
- Configure promotion rule applicability: On current order and On next order.
- Configure customer specific promotion rule.
- Generate coupon for next order.
- Limit maximum discount applicable on Sales Order.
To configure Promotion Rule, go to Sales/Products/Promotion Rule.
Once promotion rule is confirmed, it will be available for customers.
|Applicability:||Promotion applicable on|
- Apply on Current Order: Apply promotion on current Sales Order
- Apply on Next Order: Generate coupon for next Order
|Reward:||Type of reward|
- Discount: Reward will be provided as discount on sales order
- Product: Free product will be provided as reward on sales order if product is already added in order lines
- Free Shipping: Shipping charges will be free as reward on sales order if shipping charges are applied
|Apply Discount:||Type of Discount|
- Percentage: Entered percentage discount will be provided as reward on sales order
- Fixed Amount: Entered fixed amount discount will be provided as reward on sales order
|Discount Apply:||Discount to apply on|
- On Order: Discount will be applied on whole order
- On Cheapest Product: Discount will be applied on the cheapest product of order
- On Specific Product: Discount will be applied on the selected specific product
|Max Discount Amount:||Maximum discount that can be provided on sale order.|
If discount amount exceeds maximum discount of applied coupon, it will apply maximum discount amount.
|Website:||Restrict promotion usage to this website|
|Apply on First:||Maximum number of sales orders in which reward can be provided|
|Start Date:||Promotion Rule validity start date|
|End Date:||Promotion Rule validity end date|
|Based on Products:||Match products are as per configured rule, reward will be given on sale order |
eg. Field as a product category then need to configure its ID if operator is "=" or "!=" otherwise configure name of product category.
|Min Quantity:||Minimum required product quantity to avail reward|
|Min Purchase Of:||Minimum required sale order amount to avail reward|
|Promocode Usage:||Way of implementation of Promotion|
- Apply Automatically: No code is required, if promotion rules are met, this reward is availed
- Use a code: If promotion rules are met, a valid code is mandatory to avail the reward
|Based On:||- Customers: Restrict promotion usage to selected customers|
- Customer Categories: Restrict promotion usage to customers of selected customer categories
Promotion with Promo Code
This Promotion will be only applicable for customer who uses Promo Code.
Promotion with Coupon Code for Next Order
Cancel option is used to cancel promotion rule.
It will open a wizard to enter cancellation reason.
Cancel Coupon Rule option will cancel the coupon rule.
Once promotion rule is cancelled, the cancellation reason is added to promotion rule under Cancellation Notes.
Expire option is used to expire coupon rule and its related coupons manually. Once coupon rule is expired, it cannot be reused again.
Update Promotion option in Sales Order will allow sales person to apply applicabale promotions.
All applicable promotions will be applied on order.
Applying Promotion with Promo Code
Apply Coupon option in Sale Order will allow sales person to enter Promo Code.
It will open a wizard to enter Promo Code.
Apply Coupon option will apply promo code in Sale Order.
If Promo Code is valid, it will apply related Promotion on order.
If Promo Code is invalid, it will raise Warning specifying reason.
Reward lines will be added as per order lines grouped by applied taxes.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.