App Description Page
Stock Expiry Report
This module allows user to check stock of products which is going to be expired in upcoming days. User able to select days for checking products.
- Check product wise stock which is going to be expired soon.
- Check only future expiry stock or even past expired stock.
- Schedulers to automatically send email of expiry stock, only configured users.
While creating product in 'Inventory' tab:
1. Set Tracking : By Lots
2. Set Dates : Product User Time, Product Life Time, Product Removal Time, Product Alert Time, Removal date is used to get expiry stock report calculation.
Go to Inventory -> Configuration -> Settings
Configure Stock Expiry Details to get stock expiry reports reguarly
Now we will create a purchase order for products which will expires in 3 - 5 days, and confirm order to create incoming shipment.
Done picking to get stock in warehouse.
Go To Inventory -> Reporting -> Stock Expiry Report
It will show a pop up window
|Generate Report For (Day):||Configure no of days to generate a report|
|Include Expired Stock:||Select this if you want to include expired stock details in report|
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.