App Description Page
This application enables the feature of Gantt View for any Odoo model.
- Quarter Day, Half Day, Day, Week and Month view mode available.
- Easily get information about start date, end date, progress and duration via popup.
- Edit Start and End date of record by dragging Gantt chart Bar.
How to add Gantt Chart view in any object ?
To see Gantt chart view in any object, follow the steps defined below:
1) Add Gantt chart view for particular object.
<gantt_chart date_stop="date_end" date_start="date_start" progress="progress" string="Task" parent="parent_id"> </gantt_chart>
Here, parent attribute is optional and it is used to show parent child relation between records. progress attribute is optional and it is used to show progress.
2) Add gantt_chat as a view_mode in action. tree,form,gantt_chart
Рє│ Gantt Chart in Quarter Day view mode.
Рє│ By clicking on any record's bar, editable wizard opens. User can edit that record.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.