App Description Page
Wallee Refund Payment by Odoo Backend
Wallee makes it easy to accept payments in your app or website no matter which processor or payment method you use to process your payments.
Wallee is a payment gateway service provider allowing merchants to accept credit card payments through their website and over an Internet Protocol connection.
This module is used to refund payment done using Wallee payment acquirer from the backend side
This module is compatible with
Add Wallee User Id, Space Id and Application Key on Wallee payments acquirer configuration.
Refund Transaction with Wallee
1) In sale order:
After click on 'Refund' button, A refund payment transaction will be created at Wallee side and wallee reference will be appear in related payment transaction.
2) In Invoice (Credit Notes)
At refund time we can select Partial / Full Refund Amount.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.