App Description Page
In standard Odoo system will only allow user to export data in .csv & .xls files.This plugin will help user to export data in XML.
There are many applications that only accepts XML file format for import data. Using this plugin user can easily export data in XML format & import in other applications.
Using proper configuration user can export any database table/object in XML format.
This plugin is also support the relation fields like Many2one, Many2many & One2many.
Configure XML Structure
Go to Settings > Export Records > Export Definition
Name: Name of Definition.
Root: Name of Root element.
Definition Lines: Fields & Structure of XML.
Create Definition Lines
Action: Specifies action on model field value and its XML tag.
- Field Value (Tag that will have value of field).
- Empty (Empty Tag).
- Repeat Per Value (Repeat tag for field values - use for relation fields).
Model Field: Need to select model field.
XML Field: XML tag name and its position.
Create and Configure XML fields
Name: Name of tag.
Parent Element: Need to select parent element as per XML structure.
Path: Shows XML path of current element as per configuration.
Many2one Fields (export id)
Many2many Fields (export ids)
One2many Fields (export ids)
Go to Settings > Export Records > Export Data
Export Model: Need to select model for export data.
Definition: Configured XML definition for selected model.
Click on 'Export' button to generate XMl file.
- All the apps are to be purchased separately, for individual versions and individual edition.
- One month free bug support period will be offered pertaining to any one server used, testing or live.
- Synconics is only responsible for providing the module zip file on your registered email, purchased from our app store or directly through our company.
- Synconics is not responsible for installation or updating of the module on any of your server.
- If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system or if Odoo base source code is not updated on your system, to make it compatible with your source code, we'll charge you for our efforts to resolve those errors and make the module compatible with your source code.
- Please refer the document for configuration. If any support is needed for module configuration, installation, updating or any help is needed, it will be considered in paid support.
- Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
- This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
- Support services will be provided from Monday to Friday, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
- Support will not be provided during Indian public holidays or company holidays.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.